- Enthusiast and have a great passion in outdoor education programs
- Preferably having a first aid qualification/certificate
- Advantage for those who has experience as trainer/facilitator in outdoor education program
- To implement experiential education programs according to client aims, WM operating procedures, WM philosophies and values.
- To facilitate experiences in a safe, educational, and appropriate manner.
- To fulfill support roles on programs and in operational areas.
- To provide support to WM general operations in a wide range of tasks.
- To prepare equipment and other resources as required for program(s) and/or area(s).
Interested applicants can send their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org before or on Friday, 6 July 2018.